I found this recipe in the Austin American Statesman in 1994. It has become a part of our annual Thanksgiving meal.
Serves 4 to 6 (recipe may be doubled)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 box (8-ounce) cornbread or corn muffin mix
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in bowl. Pour into a greased 8-inch square or 7-inch by 11-inch greased casserole dish.
4. Bake 25-30 minutes at 325 degrees or until set.